Terms and Conditions
By using the best materials on the market and our highly-skilled workforce, Artisan Garage Floors is proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on certain products and packages. That’s right — we guarantee that over the lifetime of your floor, it won’t peel or fail.
Artisan Garage Floors uses industrial-grade materials paired with an artisan touch to create floors that have the potential to last a lifetime. But, there are some factors that can affect your floors that are simply outside our craftsmanship and control.
- Our warranty excludes damage to or dulling of finish caused by prolonged use or customer negligence which includes, but is not limited to:
– Heavy use
– Lack of maintenance and care
– Harsh chemicals used for cleaning
– Cleaning with abrasive material and/or detergents
– The use of pressure washers and scrubbing/buffing machines
- We use the top quality materials on the market to provide you with durable, strong floor coatings. But our warranty excludes damage from outside forces like abuse, neglect, and misuse. What’s that mean?
– Damage from impact
– Spinning tires
– Mechanical damage to the underlying concrete
– Lack of maintenance and cleaning
- Our warranty does not cover damage due to harsh chemicals such as:
– Battery acid
– Brake fluid
– Paint stripper
– Industrial solvents or like products.
Make sure to check out our page on Maintenance and Care For Your Epoxy Flooring!
- Our warranty excludes moisture-related issues, including intrusion, efflorescence and hydrostatic pressure.
- While we patch and repair your concrete flooring during our prepping process, our warranty excludes any outside defects in the concrete or substrate that could affect your epoxy floor coating. That includes, but isn’t limited to:
– Moisture issues
– Geo-movement and/or structural foundation movement
- If you ever have any questions, want something looked at or adjusted, or for some reason need something fixed, always call the Artisan Garage Floors team. If you ever have alterations or modifications to your epoxy flooring by someone other than us, we can’t apply our warranty to your epoxy flooring anymore.