Quartz Epoxy Floors
An Attractive Floor Coating Solution for Wet Areas and Ultra-High Traffic Floors
Our Quartz flooring system is a premium coating that utilizes decorative Quartz aggregate in lieu of vinyl flake. By using decorative quartz, we’re able to achieve a handsome, elegant look that’s even more durable than our Classic epoxy flooring and is available in a variety of colors.
Quartz flooring utilizes the same epoxy base and high-grade polyaspartic/polyurea top coat as the Classic. The big difference is that Quartz aggregate gives the floor a more natural appearance and a textured finish that’s inherently anti-slip.
Quartz Coatings Are Great For:
- Garages and workshops
- Pool areas
- Patios, especially those near water
- Boat sheds
Features of the Quartz System
- Surface Prep: Diamond Grind
- Repair: Cracks, Damage, and Imperfections
- Base Coat: 100% Solids Epoxy
- Decorative Quartz: Full Saturation
- Clear Coat: Polyaspartic/Polyurea
- Overall Thickness: Best
- UV-Tolerance: Best
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Stain & Chemical Resistance: Best
- Anti-Skid: Best
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Turn Bare Concrete Into Durable Flooring
Quartz flooring has natural properties that give it a strong, anti-skid finish that’s excellent for high-traffic areas including garage floors, pool areas, bathrooms, and more.
The upscale look of the Quartz aggregate also makes it a favorite amongst homeowners who want to add a luxury touch to their outdoor areas.
- Homeowners who need extreme durability
- Those seeking an anti-slip finish
- High-traffic commercial facilities