Classic Epoxy Flooring With Flakes in DFW
Our Most Popular Flake Epoxy Flooring Option
Our Classic system offers customers the best overall value. Not only do you get more extensive repairs and detail work, a full-saturation of decorative flake, and a thicker clear coat for enhanced durability, but you also get a wide selection of flooring colors to choose from!
Who Is the Epoxy Flake Garage Floors Good For?
This option offers a significantly thicker flake and more durable coating than the Econo system, making it a better choice for those looking for increased protection against impact and abrasion, as well as a longer finish life.
Because of its increased durability, the Classic epoxy flooring system is an excellent choice for both homeowners and business owners — whether you’re parking vehicles in your garage, building a workshop, or operating a warehouse.
- Homeowners who want a finished garage
- Those who need easy-to-clean concrete floors
- Facility managers who want to replace old or damaged concrete
- Anyone who needs an anti-abrasion and anti-slip finish
- Garages and boat sheds
- Pool houses
- Public restrooms
Features of the Classic System
- Surface Prep: Diamond Grind
- Repair: Cracks, Damage, and Imperfections
- Base Coat: 100% Solids Epoxy
- Decorative Flake: Full Saturation
- Clear Coat: Polyaspartic Urethane/Polyurea
- Overall Thickness: Best
- UV-Tolerance: Best
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Stain & Chemical Resistance: Best
- Anti-Skid: Better
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Industrial-Grade Flooring with an Artisan Touch
Our highly-skilled team of in-house artisans complete your epoxy floor installation from start to finish. The result is a durable floor with a glossy shine that’s easy to clean and offers excellent UV-tolerance.
With an overall thickness of over 1/16 of an inch, the Classic system offers increased protection against impact and abrasion, and provides a longer-lasting finish life than our Econo system.